Monday September 15, 2014 3:59 pm
Unboxing Live 145: Nespresso VirtuoLine
In this episode we open up the Nespresso VirtuoLine single-serve coffeemaker. This is the latest innovation from Nespresso, which features new bar code technology that tells the coffeemaker how quick to brew the coffee and at what temperature, depending on the flavor chosen. We open it up in this episode and give you a look at the appliance.
Here are the Nespresso VertuoLine features:
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso -- both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's new premium VertuoLine capsules (12 are included -- eight coffee and four espresso).
- Brews one or two cups of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15-20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
Pick up your own Nespresso VirtuoLine on Amazon!
|Download| - iPod-formatted H.264
|Download| - Apple TV High Resolution
|Download| - MPEG-4
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days.
|Subscribe to Unboxing Live…||iTunes||Democracy||Others|
|Standard, iPod-compatible version
(640 x 360 pixels)
|HDTV, Apple TV-compatible version
(854 x 480 pixels)
You can also find us on:
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.