Wednesday March 4, 2009 8:32 pm
Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery
We were able to spend some quality time with the latest dual slider Windows Mobile smartphone from AT&T, that being the Pantech Matrix Pro. If you are unfamiliar with dual slider phones, what this means is that if you slide the phone vertically, you get a number pad—but if you turn it horizontally and slide up, you get a QWERTY keyboard. Very slick. The Pantech Matrix Pro runs Windows Mobile 6.1, and is Video Share capable, which means you can beam video to and from the phone to other handsets, a feature that we think is the hotness, along with turn-by-turn navigation via aGPS. We will be doing more with the Matrix Pro, but for now, we’ve put together a nice Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery, featuring 31 images of the new smartphone.
You can pick up the Pantech Matrix Pro now for $179.99 with two-year contract. We’ve got all the specs for you, after the break.
Read More | Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery
- Dimensions: 4.17 x 2.0 x 0.85 inches
- Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Battery Details: 1320mAh Li-polymer battery
- Talk Time: Up to 3 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 10.4 days
- Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (GSM/GPRS/EDGE); 850/1900/2100 MHz (UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA)*
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Memory: 256 MB ROM and 128 MB RAM with microSD expandable memory (sold separately)
- Display: 2.4 inches; QVGA screen; 240 x 320 pixels
- Sliding 12 key and QWERTY keyboard
Gallery: Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery
- Related Tags:
- agps, att, att wireless, cell phones, cellphones, dual sliders, gps, pantech, pantech matrix, pantech matrix pro, sidefeatured, smart phones, smartphones, video share, windows mobile, windows mobile 6.1
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.